All homes are not made equal
When you plan to buy a home, you don’t just invest your time and your hard-earned money in the process. You risk your heart in the deal too, along with the aspirations and dreams of your entire family.
Can you afford to get into a deal
that you will regret later?Of Course Not!
It’s true in most of the cases. Be smart with this investment of a lifetime when buying home.
All right. Face the fact. YOU’RE NOT!
If you really want to get ready, answer a few questions we have excerpted from Eklavya’s REALTY CHECK guide.
- Have you thought out your financial management?
- Are you already paying an EMI? How much more can you spare for another?
- Do you know if you are eligible for a loan?
- What’s the real estate development scene in the city of your dream home?
- Have you thought about the property’s resale value?
- Do you know about the builder’s track record?
Question Tour Common Assumptions
Road facing retail stores, or highway-located offices are ideal for investment. Sure they are! But have you inquired the following?
- Is your potential shop located at a convenient location for your customers?
An aesthetically perfect office with the right functionalists can make the vital first impression on the client and my staff. Will it? Let’s ask…
- What are the measures undertaken for security?
Is it close to your client base located? (for office spaces)
- Does the commercial property have enough parking space?
What would the parking scene be in peak traffic?
EKLAVYA BUILDERS PVT LTD, OFFICE NO.504, EAST COURT PHOENIX MARKET CITY, NAGAR ROAD, VIMAN NAGAR, PUNE-P.O. Box: 411 014